We have become very well known for our catering.
We have been in the food industry for a long time, so we know that planning an event can be stressful and catering issues are the last thing that should be on your mind. We work closely with you on the menu and plan the logistical arrangements necessary to make things seamless and enjoyable.
This Menu is just a guide, if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us so that our chefs can assist you in planning a menu to suit you. We accommodate any dietary requirements.
We can deliver ready to serve platters or our trained service staff can give your function that added finesse.
We will attend to your entertaining goals as if they were our own.
Contact us or drop into Goodies Cafe Bundall 7 days a week!
- Sandwich and Wrap Platters (serves 6)
An interesting and delicious selection of sandwiches, choice of white brown or multigrain bread
- Turkey, cheese, salad greens with cranberry sauce
- Ham, cheese, tomato and basil pesto
- Roast Beef, Spanish onion, beetroot and fruit chutney
- Hungarian Salami with onion, tomato, lettuce and béarnaise sauce
- Avocado, cheese and tomato with sundried tomato pesto
- Old fashion chicken with salad and ham with salad, both with egg mayonnaise
- Freshly poached chicken with avocado and Swiss cheese.
- Roasted pumpkin, eggplant, roasted capsicum, olives and feta cheese
- Egg and lettuce
- Gourmet Sandwiches (serves 6)
A creative and tasty mix of fresh sandwiches served on Turkish bread, white, whole-meal or multigrain with a crisp bed of lettuce and delicious condiments:
- Turkey, camembert, Avocado with cranberry sauce
- Smoke salmon, capers, Spanish onion and dill with our own special dressing.
- Roast Beef, Onion, Beetroot, tomato, cheese and Fruit chutney
- Mediterranean, grilled eggplant, roasted Capsicum, feta cheese, Olives and roasted pumpkin served with pesto
- Salami, Capsicum strips, onions, feta cheese and our special dressing
- Grilled chicken, tomato, cucumber, avocado, Swiss cheese and aioli
- Ploughman/Antipasto Lunch (serves 6)
Tailor your platter from any of the following, complemented with fresh Turkish bread.
- Roast Beef, Fresh chicken slices, deli ham and Salami
- Freshly Roasted Capsicum, eggplant, caramelized onions, olives, lettuce and eggs
- Cheeses-a selection Feta, Brie and slices of Swiss and Tasty cheese
- Condiments- A range of chutney, pesto and aioli to enhance the flavor of your lunch
- Pumpkin and Pine Nut Salad-roasted pumpkin, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese served with our own balsamic mustard dressing
- Pasta Salad with chick peas, mint, chorizo, semi-dried tomatoes, olives in a pesto sauce
- Moroccan Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous Salad cooked with all the herbs to make it authentic
- Old Fashioned Potato Salad- served in a creamy ranch style dressing potatoes, egg, bacon, shallots and capers.
- Garden Salad- bed of mixed lettuce with tomato, carrots, Spanish onion, cucumber and feta cheese served with a mustard balsamic dressing
- Apricot and Almond Cous Cous
- Traditional Greek Salad- cucumber, onion, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese
- Beetroot and Rocket Salad- diced beetroot mixed with cranberries, feta cheese, crushed walnuts and rocket leaves with a balsamic glaze.
- Roasted Vegetable Medley including sweet potato zucchini capsicum eggplant and spanish onions cooked with a hint of Balsamic glaze
- Traditional Caesar Salad with egg bacon croutons parmesan and a creamy caesar dressing. add chicken or smoke salmon
- Coleslaw – great at any function served with a creamy citrus mayonnaise
- Prawn and Mango Salad (seasonal)- Fresh prawns served on a bed of lettuce with julienne vegetables and slices of mango and avocado served with a lime sweet chili and coriander dressing. Prawn and Avocado Salad (seasonal)- as above without the mango
5. Formal Lunch
Choose one salad from the salad section (in section 4), and two main course options accompanied with Turkish Bread
- Vegetable Frittata(GF)- a lovely mixture of vegetables in a light egg frittata served with a fruit chutney
- Vegetable Stack(GF)- Layers of roasted capsicum, eggplant, pumpkin and zucchini separated by layers of egg rosti and Napoli sauce topped with feta cheese and olives
- Arancini Balls – an appetizing combination of pumpkin, herbs and parmesan cheese wrapped in risotto rice served with Béarnaise Sauce.
- Chicken Pappadelle- Chicken tenders served with pasta and our special pesto sauce.
- Chicken Carbonara- chicken tenders cooked in a creamy carbonara sauce served with penne pasta
- Chicken satay skewers – served with our own spicy satay sauce.
- Cajun Chicken and Mango Salad (seasonal)- Lightly spiced chicken tenders served on a bed of lettuce, julienne vegetables with slices of mango and avocado served with a mustard balsamic dressing
- Chicken and Avocado Salad (seasonal)- as above without the mango
Beef and Lamb Dishes
- Freshly roasted beef cooked medium rare, sliced and served with a rich gravy
- Beef Satay Skewers- served with our own lightly spiced satay sauce
- Lasagne- Beef mince cooked in a rich Napoli and herb sauce layered with pasta and cheese
- Spaghetti Bolognese an old favourite but delicious
- Chorizo, bacon, mushrooms and olives in a rich tomato based sauce with penne pasta
- Delicious lamb shanks slow cooked with a rich gravy
- Authentic Greek lamb kofta skewers served with a tzatziki sauce
- Coconut prawns-served with a delicious coconut/chilli mayonnaise
- Prawn Skewers wrapped in prosciutto served with a lime coriander and sweet chili sauce
- Prawn Linguine- Fresh prawns cooked in a mild chili spiced sauce served on a bed of linguine
- Calamari- lightly coated with salt and pepper served with a lime, coriander, ginger dressing
- Salmon Patties- old fashion but delicious served with a béarnaise sauce
- Finger Food Options
We offer a mouth-watering range of savory finger food heated and ready to serve on arrival or we can prepare on-site.
- Arancini Balls- bite size and delicious, roasted pumpkin, herbs and parmesan cheese wrapped in risotto rice served with béarnaise sauce.
- Mini Frittatas – mixture of vegetables in an egg mixture served with a fruit chutney Gluten Free
- Spinach and Ricotta Triangles- light, crispy and full of flavour served with sweet chili sauce
- Mini Vegetarian Quiche- delicious crust served with fruit chutney
Chicken, Beef and Seafood
- Beef Croutons- Tasty fillet steak on a bed of toasted crusty bread served with Béarnaise sauce
- Sausage Rolls- light and flaky home style sausage rolls
- Smoke Salmon Blinis-delicious smoke salmon stacked with cream cheese and dill on a mini pikelet.
- Thai Chicken Balls (gf)- mini chicken balls with a hint of Thai spices served with sweet chili sauce
- Satay Chicken or Beef Skewers- served with a creamy satay sauce
- Mini Quiche- a choice of Lorraine, Chicken and Asparagus or Smoke Salmon
- Mini Spring Rolls- Vegetable and prawn filled crispy pastry and served with sweet chili sauce
- Mini gourmet Pies- our specialty, beef or beef and mushroom pies or a combination of both served with tomato sauce as a must.
- Mini Burgers
- Mini beef patties with lettuce tomato beetroot and BBQ sauce
- Thai chicken patties with coleslaw and sweet chili sauce
- Falafel Burgers with lettuce tomato cucumber and chutney
- Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto(GF)- fresh asparagus wrapped in prosciutto lightly barbecued and served with a béarnaise sauce
- Salmon Balls- mini salmon patties crumbed and served with sweet chili mayonnaise
- Calamari- lightly coated with salt and pepper and served with a lime coriander and ginger sauce
- Coconut Prawns- cooked to perfection and served with a mango salsa
- Lamb Kofta balls served with a delicious tzatziki sauce
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter
A mouth-watering and delicious arrangement of sliced seasonal fruits such as:
- Cantaloupe and melons
- Kiwi fruit
8. Desserts and Platters
Selection of mini muffins, scones jam and cream, toasted banana bread, pear and raspberry bread or fruit and nut bread for your special morning tea.
An exquisite mixture of delicious petit fours such as lemon meringue, caramel tarts, and strawberry cream as well as an assortment of cakes including choc- cherry, carrot and chocolate decadence just to name a few.
We also have a choice of gluten free items for your selection.
Finish your function with a delicious assortment of cakes, cheeses and chocolates to complement a good cup of coffee or maybe a nice glass of port.
- Petit Fours- mixture of tarts, slices and cakes
- Cheese, dried fruit and nut platters served with lavish bread
- Chocolates- hand made